TREAT YOURSELF DAY

April 22, 2015


Last night was a little rough. It's midterm week which means that there are many projects and tests to do. To complete my project, I only got about two hours of sleep. Thankfully, the critique went very well! When class ended early, I decided that it was time to  treat myself. So, I made my way over to Goose Feathers Cafe to get some brunch. The service was amazing and the food was pretty good!



After I was finished with my Belgian waffle and latte, I walked over to the Gutstein Gallery to look at the Silver & Ink photography exhibition. 



                              

To end the afternoon, I went over to Urban Outfitters. I really love the interior of the store right now. I may or may not have bought something... :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe