MAGIC KINGDOM

December 18, 2014


On Tuesday, I went to Walt Disney World for the day. I’ve been to Disney about 10 times in my lifetime, but I’ve never been to the Magic Kingdom during Christmas time. So, I decided to go and see the deck up Disney decor. Since we went to the Magic Kingdom about 3 months ago, we decided to do things that we never have time to do when we’re there. One of those things was eating at Be Our Guest.


When we tried to go at around 12:30 am, the restaurant was full and they weren’t accepting standbys. So, we did other things and came back at around 1:45pm and the standby line was available. Finally, we were in! 


There are three different ballrooms at Be Our Guest. The food was great! They had different French entrees and desserts. I got the Croque Monsieur and the Chocolate Cream Puff.



I usually pass by the ice cream parlor, but this time I decided to try it for myself. I tried the Peppermint sundae and it was really good! What I love most about it is that Disney makes their own waffle bowls and they make in front of you. 


It’s always great going to Disney!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe